Friday, April 28, 2017

Modding Skyrim: Bad News

I have not updated this blog in a long time. Been busy with updating my mods (along with one new one published: Final Fantasy Noctis Outfit and Carbuncle Summon), along with taking a break here and there (mostly spending my spare time with Final Fantasy XV), and from a while ago, being sick.
Unfortunately do to my current financial situation updating my mods will be a here and there thing, since I no longer have internet at home. Quite frankly it is the least of my worries right now with everything on my mind. This will also mean interest in modding may not be there, or other priorities will have to come first for my time. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. However I do have quite a list of things I still intend on doing (if possible).

Now onto my list of things to complete still:

Wolf Knight Armor:
-Update optional files
-Add old version of alternate helmet (with beast race support) to optional files
-Add Shield

Simple Campfire Stuff:
-Remake the tents
-Add bedrolls (wolf and deer)
-Optional version with grilled leeks and baked potatoes craftable at campfire
-Port to SE

Simple Little Lair:
-Finish the mod
-Two versions (human or werewolf, and vampire) with corresponding bed/coffin, cooking/blood potion crafting, etc
-Port to SE

This is not a complete list of things by any means, but it should give an idea of how I plan to work on my mods from here, if and when I can. Anything else will have to wait after this.

I've also been working on an armor/clothing/item tutorial for use with Blender and other programs like Nifskope, detailing the process I use. Finishing that will actually come first before everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment