Saturday, April 23, 2016

Modding Skyrim: Modding Updates

Been a while since I've posted anything here again. Been busy with updating several of my mods for a while. My most recent updates were for my Wolf Knight Armor mod, my Simple Plant Color Tweak mod, Less Orange Textures mod, and some non Skyrim related stuff (some skins/textures for dinosaurs in JPOG, or Jurassic Park Operation Genesis). Today I worked on a major revision for the description, and minor updates for my Wearable Dragon Horns and Tails mod. Also did a major revision for my Wolf Knight Armor mod's description. As any visitors to this blog post can see, I've been quite busy with modding. I've also been busy with some real life things as well, but no need to get into detail about them here. While I was hoping to do more tutorials, at the very least on a monthly basis, that has not happened, since I've been busy maintaining my existing mods. I haven't had much inspiration for any new mods lately either, so its possible it may be some time before I do another tutorial. While it may be a while, even months before I do another blog post, its not being abandoned, more or less just on hold.

Edit: I figured I should inform anyone that reads this blog, that all of my Skyrim mods had been hidden. I have been going through and updating many of them with new permissions, as well as other things (tidying up file structure, adding things, etc). Some are updated and no longer hidden now. Some more will be updated and unhidden in the coming days. Some of my mods have also been deleted and moved to my mediafire account. Those mods will not be supported any longer. They are only being provided still for those that may have liked them or need them for a save. Most of those are being offered as resources. I will be leaving my house mods hidden until I decide what to do with them. Many are old, and may have been made before I had either safe practices, or other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment